NOTICE: Aside from a few paddles remaining in inventory, all Scout paddles will now be shipped with a traditional "Classic" edge guard, as shown below:
The Scout is an affordable paddle for those looking for lots of power and pop in a lightweight and easy-to-maneuver traditional quad shape. Using the same unidirectional carbon fiber face and Winn Dry-Tac grip as its sibling, the Rogue SI/RSI/ESI, the Scout is packed with features and top-quality materials rarely found at the sub $50 price range!
- Unidirectional Carbon Fiber Paddle Skin - beneath the bright and bold graphic overlay is a powerful and rigid dual-layer 0/90 carbon fiber face, providing plenty of power and pop.
- The Winn Try-Tac grip is soft, grippy, and durable.
- The traditional quad shape is a tried and true performer.
- Available in 5 bold designs!
The Scout passes the USAPA specification tests and is approved for use in USAPA Sanctioned Play
|Paddle Skin||2-Layer Unidirectional Carbon Fiber|
|Country of Origin||
Made in the USA
30-Day Return Policy
If you're completely unsatisfied with your paddle within the first 30 days, you can return it. Read the complete details.
Taking Care of Your Paddle
To ensure the long life of your paddle, there are just a few precautions to take, both on and off the court:
- Always Inspect Pickleballs. Small pieces of debris can become embedded in pickleballs during play. Embedded debris can be carried into the paddle face, causing damage. This type of damage is purely cosmetic and does not affect paddle performance or USAPA-approved status, but is not covered under our warranty. Inspect pickleballs regularly before and after play, and periodically during play.
- Avoid Ground Strikes: The worst thing you can do to a pickleball paddle is strike it into the ground. Paddles are designed to hit pickleballs, not the unforgiving earth. Repeated impacts with the ground will cause damage to the edge guard and core, which can result in loose edge guards, "soft" paddle edges, and more. Paddles with excessive edge guard damage may be considered "abused" and not be covered under warranty.
- Avoid Extreme Temperatures: Leaving a paddle locked in the car during extreme temperatures can cause permanent and irreversible damage to the paddle. If you're as passionate about pickleball as we are, think of your paddle like you would a pet. Don't leave your paddle anywhere you wouldn't leave your dog!
If you are ordering from outside the United States, your order may be subject to additional charges related to import duties, taxes, tariffs, customs fees, and more. These fees are outside of our control and are an unfortunate reality of international commerce.