Community Paddle Art Design Competition!
That's right! For the first time ever, we're asking the community to design the artwork for our next Rogue2 paddle! Channel your inner creative genius and see your art on a paddle sold worldwide!
At Players, we love the pickleball community and the positive spirit it embodies. We also love that each new paddle presents us with a blank canvas, waiting to be filled with artwork! We thought we'd combine these two things into a fun community-building paddle artwork contest!
Custom designs have been part of our business from the outset, and we've helped hundreds of customers design their own custom paddles. This is just a small sample of the custom paddles we've created as one-offs or in small runs for our customers:
We wanted to take it a step further, though.
We recently released the Rogue2 Gel-Core paddle in 6 variations, and knew we wanted to add another option or two and that's when the idea struck. "Let's get the community involved in designing and selecting the next Rogue2 variant!"
Anyone can get involved. Here's how:
- Enter your design! Over the next few weeks, we'll be gathering designs from anyone in the community who wants to enter their artwork into the competition. The deadline to enter is April 10, 2020.
- Vote for the winner! If you aren't the creative type, you can still get involved by voting for your favorite design! Once all of the designs are entered, we'll open up to voting! Depending on how many entrants there are, we may vote in multiple rounds to narrow down to the top choices before a final vote to choose the final winner!
What does the winner get?
- First and foremost, their design on our next Rogue2 paddle that will be for sale to the world!
- Four (4) free paddles with their design to play, share with family & friends, or just keep for posterity!
- A percentage of all sales on the paddle carrying their design to keep for themselves or to donate to a charity of their choosing!
All entries must:
- Submit all entries by April 10, 2020;
- Artwork must conform to the specifications of the template file provided;
- Files must be in vector format (preferred) or bitmap format with pixel dimensions greater than 2500px x 3300px;
- All artwork must be original and be created/owned by the entrant. Artwork that is trademarked (sports logos, brand names, etc.) cannot be used;
- Designs must be in good taste. Any entries deemed to be inappropriate to carry the Players Pickleball branding or in violations of the USAPA regulations will be rejected with a brief explanation as to why, so that the entrant may update their design;
- Multiple entries from a single participant are accepted, but each entrant is limited to 3 entries
All voting will take place on Facebook. Be sure to follow us on Facebook so you don't miss out on anything!
- Illustrator (.AI) Vector: Rogue_2_Custom_Template.ai
- EPS Vector: Rogue_2_Custom_Template.eps
- PDF Vector: Rogue_2_Custom_Template.pdf
(The above files are all the same, just offered in different file formats.)
What if you just want your own custom Rogue2 paddle and don't want to enter?
We have you covered! You can work with us to design your own custom Rogue2 paddle here: Rogue2 Gel-Core with Your Custom Design
How to Enter:
Fill out the form below and email your design to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks, and good luck to all!